|37 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Effects of Temperature on Morphological, Structural and Optical Characteristics of CdTe Films for PV Applications
Mufutau Abiodun Salawu, Aderemi Babatunde Alabi, Joshua Toyin Adeleke, Hassan Taiwo Sulu, Salihu Bolaji Sharafa
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2019; 27(1): 10-16.
- Effects of Neck Stabilization Exercise on Pain, Disability, Craniovertebral Angle and Psychological Status in Patient with Non-Specific Chronic Neck Pain
Ashiyat Kehinde Akodu, Fatima Abiodun Odunsi, Suleiman Olayiwola Giwa
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2018; 6(1): 10-15.
- Erythrocyte antioxidant enzymes and lipid peroxidation in patients with acute attack of Plasmodium falciparum
Sunday P. Ogunro, Olabisi T. Ogungbamigbe, Afolabi A. Salawu, Sylvester E. Idogun
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(2): 111-118.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of HIV control measures in rural communities in Osun state. South Western Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday olakunle, Olarewaju Abiodun Oluwatoyin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 243-248.
- Antihyperglycaemic activity of the flavonoid-rich fraction of the extract of Tamarindus indica L. on experimentally induced hyperglycaemic wistar rats
Yerima Musa, Anuka Joseph, Salawu Oluwasukanmi, Abdu-Aguye Ibrahim, Tanko Yusuf
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 064-068.
- Role of serine proteases and agglutinins in the endotoxin-induced protein coagulation in Archachatina marginata hemolymph
Musa Oyewole Salawu, Timothy Yoshino, Hussein Oyelola Bukoye Oloyede, Adenike Kuku, Mikail Olugbemiro Nafiu, Laura Gonzalez, Xiao Jun Wu
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2013; 2(2): 115-126.
- Dermatophilus congolensis Infection - An Appraisal of Three Different Diagnostic Techniques in a Study Conducted in Abeokuta, Nigeria
Fatai S Oladunni, Mufutau A Oyekunle, Adewale O Talabi, Olufemi E Ojo, Michael I Takeet, Mohammed Adam, Ibrahim A Raufu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(9): 27-35.
- Contraceptive uptake among women attending family planning clinic in a Nigerian tertiary health facility: a 6 year review
Adebimpe O. Ijarotimi, Babatola Bakare, Olusegun O. Badejoko, Akintunde O. Fehintola, Olabisi M. Loto, Earnest O. Orji, Abiodun S. Adegoke
. 2015; 4(3): 721-724.
- Antimalarial activity of fractions of aqueous extract of Acacia nilotica root
Lukman Adewale Alli, Abdulfatai Ayoade Adesokan, Adeola Oluwakanyinsola Salawu
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(2): 180-185.
- Breastfeeding profile and practice of Nigerian mothers: a cross-sectional survey
Chidozie Emmanuel Mbada, Adekemi Eunice Olowokere, Joel Olayiwola Faronbi, Funmilola Adenike Faremi, Monisola Omoyeni Oginni, Folasade Christianah Oyinlola-Aromolaran, Emmanuel Abiodun Odeyemi, Oluwakemi Ajoke Augustine
. 2014; 3(4): 969-976.
- Knowledge, attitude and risky sexual behaviour on HIV/AIDS amongst commercial motorcyclists in Osogbo, Osun State, South Western Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday, Odu Olusola, Bamidele James, Olarewaju Abiodun
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 104-109.
- Perception of senior resident doctors in Nigeria about lassa fever
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Ayodeji Kayode Adefemi
American Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health. 2017; 1(1): 27-34.
- Protective effects of a locally-manufactured device on electromagnetic radiation-induced cellular alterations in rats exposed to mobile phone radiation
Hussein Oyelola Bukoye Oloyede, Zakariyyau Atiq, Rilwan Adebayo Adigun, Musa Oyewole Salawu
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2017; 6(1): 11-15.
- Gestational headaches: characteristics and influencing factors in South-Western Nigeria
Philip Babatunde Adebayo, Aramide Mikhail Tijani, Olukayode Abayomi, Adeseye Abiodun Akintunde
. 2014; 3(3): 678-683.
- Determination of Critical Micelles Concentration of A Non Phosphate Detergent By Surface Tension Measurement
Suleiman Yunusa, Ibrahim Ali Mohammed-Dabo, Abdulkarim Salawu Ahmed
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2017; 25(1): 94-100.
- Toxic metals levels in cord and maternal blood and possible association with low birth weight of babies
Osaretin James Agbonlahor, Abiodun Mathias Emokpae, Andrew Ehiozee Evbuomwan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 9-14.
- Health risk assessments of some toxic metals in stockfish sold in Nigeria.
Abiodun Mathias Emokpae, Blessing Ehiaghe Omongbale
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2016; 5(1): 13-17.
- Seminal plasma caspase 3, cytochrome c and total antioxidant capacity in
oligospermic males and association with sperm indices
Abiodun Mathias Emokpae, Happy Ngozi Chima, Muhammed Ahmed
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2016; 6(4): 168-171.
- Critical review of hypercalcemia
Uchendu Ikenna Kingsley, Chidozie Elochukwu Agu, Tochi Faith Nwosu
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 3-8.
- Plasma levels of total cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein-cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein-cholesterol, triglyceride, Apo A-1, and Apo B in patients with Stroke in Ogbomoso, Southwestern Nigeria
J. O. Akande, A. A. Salawu, A. S. Atiba, E. O. Oke, R. O. Akande, D. P. Oparinde, P. S. Ogunro
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(3): 29-35.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal symptoms and related drug use among pregnant women of South-Western Nigeria
Abiodun Christopher Jemilohun, Adeniyi Olanipekun Fasanu, Aramide Mikhail Tijani, Olayinka Gbenga Stanley
. 2015; 4(5): 1464-1470.
- Preparation of a High Siliceous ZSM-5 from Renewable Silica Source
Suleiman Yunusa, Mustapha Yusuf, Abdulkarim salawu Ahmed, Solomon Gajere Bawa, Maryam Abubakar,
Science Forum (Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences). 2019; 17(1): 35-40.
- Comparison of serum level of Anti-Mullerian hormone in fertile and infertile women in South West Nigeria
Elizebeth Olufunke Oke, Oluwaseyi Felix Oke, Abdukareem Afolabi Salawu, Joel Olufunminiyi Akande, Wulemotu Taiwo Oloyede, Rafiat Adeola Karem, Kola Musliudin Owonikoko, Adeolu Oladayo Akinboro, Paul Sunday Ogunro
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2019; 3(1): 43-49.
- Association of seminal plasma cadmium levels with semen quality in non-occupationally exposed infertile Nigerian males
Mathias Abiodun Emokpae, Christian Ajiri Adobor
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2015; 4(1): 40-43.
- Review on diagnosis of acute pancreatitis
Ikenna Kingsley Uchendu, Chidozie Elochukwu Agu, Oliver Chukwuma Orji, Mercillina Chioma Offor, Tochi Faith Nwosu
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(2): 76-81.
- Screening of Selected Vegetables from Wudil, Farmlands In Kano State, Nigeria for Organophosphorus and Organochlorine Pesticide Residues.
Chimaobi James Ononamadu, Mustapha Mohammed Barau, Kailani Salawu, Godwin Okwudiri Ihegboro, Tajudeen Alowonle Owolarafe, Afolayan Tajudeen Lawal, Moses Leke Oshobu, Paul E Unah,
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2019; 8(2): 20-25.
- CD47 IS UP-REGULATED ON LEUKAEMIA CELLS TO AVOID APOPTOSIS IN VITRO
IKENNA KINGSLEY UCHENDU, OLIVER CHUKWUMA ORJI, CHIDOZIE ELOCHUKWU AGU, BLESSING ELUKE CHEKWUBE, TOCHI FAITH NWOSU
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 99-103.
- Prevention of unintended pregnancies in Nigeria; the effect of socio-demographic characteristic on the knowledge and use of emergency contraceptives among female university students
Olumide A. Abiodun, John Sotunsa, Olusoji Jagun, Bukola Faturoti, Franklin Ani, Imaralu John, Agboola Taiwo, Ogechukwu Taiwo
. 2015; 4(3): 755-764.
- Anti-hyperlipidemic effect of crude methanolic extracts of Glycine max (soy bean) on high cholesterol diet-fed albino rats
Uchendu Ikenna Kingsley, Onwukwe Okechukwu Steven, Chidozie Elochukwu Agu, Oliver Chukwuma Orji, Blessing Eluke Chekwube, Tochi Faith Nwosu
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 34-40.
- Determinants of quality of life among patients with chronic kidney disease in two tertiary hospitals in ondo state (p.1816-23)
Rukayat Folasade Adewoyin , Rasidi Akinade Salawu, Matthew Idowu Olatubi, Oluwakemi Elizabeth Adeola, Modupe Motunrayo Adamolekun, Ibironke Cecelia Ojo, Olajumoke Ogungbemi, Oluwaseun Olalekan Adaramola, Emmanuel Akinbo
Annals of Medical Research. 2020; 27(6): 1816-23.
- Effects of ethanol extract of Tridax procumbens on spermiogram and reproductive hormones in Wistar rat
Olukayode Gbolahan AKINTUNDE, Abimbola Adetokunbo OLOYE, Abiodun Seun ADETOMIWA, Wuraola Omolola SOBULOYE, Charles O. OLAIYA
Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2017; 15(3): 25-31.
- Wood dust particles: Environmental pollutant in Nigerian sawmill industries
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adefisoye O. Adewole, Oluwaseyi K. Israel, Abiola O. Temitayo-Oboh, Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(2): 77-80.
- HIV Preventive Measures among Adolescents Attending Secondary Schools in an Urban Community in Southwestern Nigeria
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, James Olusegun Bamidele, Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju, Saliu Abdulsalam
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(4): 1614-26.
- EFFECT OF SEASON ON REPRODUCTION IN WEST AFRICAN DWARF BUCKS
Sikiru Adetona Olurode, Victor Olugbade Sekoni, Iskiil Oladehinde Oyenekan, Abiodun Seun Adetomiwa
Nigerian Veterinary Journal. 2018; 39(1): 35-44.
- Sexual Risk Behaviours among Adolescents attending Secondary Schools in a Southwestern State in Nigeria
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adefisoye Adewole, Oluwaseyi Israel, Abiola Temitayo-Uboh
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(3): 176-180.
- Respiratory symptoms and peak expiratory flow among sawmill workers in south western Nigeria
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adenike I Olugbenga-Bello, James O Bamidele, Olugbemiga L Abodunrin, Olukemi A Sabageh
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(3): 141-146.
- Ameliorative potential of Aframomum melegueta extract in cadmium-induced hepatic damage and oxidative stress in male Wistar rats
Babatunji Emmanuel Oyinloye, Basiru Olaitan Ajiboye, Oluwafemi Adeleke Ojo, Habiba M. Musa, Sunday Amos Onikanni, Abiodun Ayodele Ojo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(7): 094-099.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW