|78 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- TWO SPEED RADIX-2 BOOTH MULTIPLIER USING VERILOG
M Siva Kumar, Syed Inthiyaz, M Ajay Babu, Bezawada Teja, Shaik Javed Ahmed, T Sudha Harika, Kadamanti Bhaskar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 668-671.
- Quality of Life Assessment in Cancer Patients of Regional Centre of Hyderabad City
V. Naga Sunanda, M. Priyanka, J. Architha, M. Shravan, A. Srinivasa Rao, Mohd. Abdul Hadi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(1): 165-169.
- Prospective study of ankle and foot fractures in elderly women
Yadagiri Surender Rao, Shabbhir Ahmed, Krishna Vishnu Vardan, Khaja Adil Ahmed, R. Ram Gopal
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2015; 5(1): 2-5.
- A Review on Various Formulation Methods in preparing Colon targeted mini-tablets for Chronotherapy
Mohd Abdul Hadi, N G Raghavendra Rao, A. Srinivasa Rao, Tayyaba Mahtab, Sayeeda Tabassum
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 158-164.
- High prevalence of subclinical hypothyroidism in pregnant women in South India
Nabhi VR. Murty, Uma B, Rao JM, Sampurna K, Vasantha K, Vijayalakshmi G
. 2015; 4(2): 453-456.
- AN OPTIMAL CLASSIFICATION MODEL FOR MICROARRAY CANCER DISEASE PREDICTION
P.Ramya, T.Bhaskar Reddy
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 13-23.
- A Research Study On Packet Forwarding Attacks In Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
Bhaskar Kumawat, Dev Kumar
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2012; 1(1): 34-38.
- A study of percutaneous K wire fixation in supracondylar fracture of humerus (SCFH) in children
Yadagiri Surender Rao, Manoj Chakravorthy, Yadagiri
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2015; 5(1): 6-9.
- A Study of Pancytopenia in Adult Patients More than 12 Years of Age in North West Region of Saurashtra
Bhaskar B Thakkar , Ukti N Bhavsar, N J Trivedi, A S Agnihotri
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 48-52.
- Anthelmintic Resistance-Clinician’s Present Concern
Suresh F. Nipane, Bhaskar Mishra and Amar N. Panchbuddhe
. 2008; 1(9): 281-284.
- Purple urine bag syndrome- changing hue!
Sadhna Sharma, Butchi Babu, Bhaskar Rao, Biju Govind
. 2013; 1(1): 31-32.
- Role of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Palpable Breast Lesions and Its Correlation with Histopathological Diagnosis
Bhaskar Thakkar, Malay Parekh, N Trivedi, A S Agnihotri, Uravashi Mangar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 283-288.
- Types of Talar Articular Facets and Morphometric Measurements of The Human Calcaneus Bone
Nagar SK, Malukar Ojaswini, Kubavat Dharati, Gosai SR, Andani RH, Patel Bhaskar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 128-132.
- Computed tomography predictors for in-hospital mortality in severe and moderate head injury patients
Bhaskar Naidu P., Truman Srinivas M., Selvakumar K.
. 2016; 3(3): 1306-1309.
- Quality of Chicken Balls on Application of Edible Film Wraps Enriched With Natural Spice Oils
Eswara pragada Naga Mallika, D. Veena, G.Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 202-210.
- Palmar Dermatoglyphics in Patients of Thalassemia Major
Rashida H Andani, Dharati Kubavat, Ojaswini Malukar, S K Nagar, Kanan Uttekar, Bhaskar Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 287-290.
- Pulmonary function tests and their reversibility in Saudi Arabian smokers
Suchitra Balasaheb Parkhad, Sachin Bhaskar Palve
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 29-33.
- Biochemical and microbiological evaluation of neonatal seizures
Bhaskar Reddy A., Ram Mohan G.
. 2016; 3(3): 747-751.
- Clinical and laboratory profile of urinary tract infection in febrile children aged 1 to 5 years
Bhaskar Reddy A., Sushma Sri Laxmi Y.
. 2016; 3(3): 700-704.
- Hemoglobin E genotypes and fertility: a study among the Ahom of Upper Assam, India
Bhaskar Das, Sarthak Sengupta
. 2013; 1(4): 378-384.
- Molecular Docking studies of Synthetic and Natural compounds against cFLIP protein in cancer
C. Nagamani, K. Devi, G. Sridharbabu, Vadlakonda Rajashekar, Sreenivas Enaganti
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 109-112.
- Relation between body mass index, forced expiratory volume in one second and 6 minute walk test in stable COPD patients
Bhaskar Kakarla, Rajendra Prasad Boddula, Paramjyothi Gongati
. 2016; 4(12): 5144-5148.
- Postmenopausal bleeding: clinicopathologic study in a teaching hospital of Andhra Pradesh
Kavitha Kothapally, Uma Bhashyakarla
. 2013; 2(3): 344-348.
- A study on quantitative effect of supplementary nutrition provided in anganwadis in predicting physical growth of pre-schoolers
Mohamedanas Mohamedfaruk Patni, Abhay Bhaskar Kavishvar, Mohmmedirfan Hanifbhai Momin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1011-1016.
- Clinical profile and prognosis of patients with posterior circulation stroke
Kavita J. Rawat, Bhaskar S. Korde, Kavita S. Joshi
. 2016; 4(12): 5159-5164.
- Microsurgical excision of intracranial epidermoids: a short surgical series of 12 cases
Bhaskar Godugu, Mastan Reddy Ambarapu, Lakshman Rao Akyam, Sharath Kumar Maila
. 2015; 3(11): 3187-3191.
- Clinical outcome following micro-vascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia
Godugu Bhaskar Rao, Sharath Kumar Maila, Akyam Lakshman Rao, Ambarapu Mastan Reddy
. 2015; 3(7): 1741-1744.
- A study of acute peritonitis: evaluation of its mortality and morbidity
N. Baba Guru Prasad, KV Bhaskar Reddy
. 2016; 3(2): 663-668.
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT FOR ULTRASOUND IMAGES USING SOBEL EDGE DETECTION
M Ravi Kumar, J Lakshmi Prasanna, Varanasi Sri Harsha Vardhan, Morla Bhaskar Vystanava Swamulu, Gade Kalyan Kumar, Sreevardhan Cheerla, Chella Santhosh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 390-394.
- Wunderlich--Herlyn--Werner syndrome
Kavitha Reddy Kothapally, Vasantha Kavati, NVR Murthy, Sathyakumar Biswas, Surekha Panditi
. 2016; 5(2): 562-565.
- A study of lung resection for haemoptysis with or without pre-operative bronchial artery embolisation
Alluru Sarath Chandra, Kashipaka Rajalingam, K. Bhaskar Reddy V., P. Kameswari Prasad
. 2016; 3(3): 1351-1355.
- Pathological study of non-neoplastic skin lesions by punch biopsy
Vijay Sreedhar Veldurthy, Chandrakumar Shanmugam, Nelluri Sudhir, Ommini Sirisha, Charan Paul Motupalli, Narsing Rao, Siva Ram Reddy, Narasimha Rao
. 2015; 3(8): 1985-1988.
- Pathological study of elective nephrectomies for a two year period
V. Vijay Sreedhar, M. Charan Paul, O. Sirisha, P. Shivaram, N. Sudhir,
. 2015; 3(6): 1496-1500.
- To establish the reference range of glycated hemoglobin
Nisha Dogra, Neeru Bhaskar, Rajesh Pandey, Suvarna Prasad, Jasbir Singh, Kuldip Singh Sodhi
. 2015; 3(7): 1683-1685.
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis secondary to infections: a tertiary care experience
Swaroopa Deme, Bhaskar Kakarla, Naval Chandra, Subbalaxmi M. V. S., Shetty Mallikharjuna, Satyanarayana Raju Yadati
. 2016; 4(12): 5319-5324.
- Role of Alvarado score in the diagnosis of acute appendicitis
Vijay Bhaskar Reddy G, Subramanyam VV, Veersalingam B, Sreeram Sateesh, Gidion Bangla, Pasupuleti Sreenivasa Rao
. 2013; 1(4): 404-408.
- Ameliorative effects of aqueous leaf extract of aloe arborescens on anti- hyperglycaemia and antihyperlipidemia alterations in alloxan-induced diabetic mice
Bhaskar Sharma, Shiv Shanker Kumar, Sufiyan Siddiqui, Guru Dayal Ram, Manisha Chaudhary
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2013; 2(2): 71-76.
- SAFETY OF LIPOFILLING AS A SECONDARY PROCEDURE IN BREAST RECONSTRUCTION
Lubna Noor, Pudhupalayam Bhaskar
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(1): 2-7.
- A study on the impact of smoking and alcoholism as determinant factors in the prognosis and outcome of diabetic foot ulcer disease
Bikramjit Pal, Nagaraju Raveender, Pal Sudipta
. 2016; 4(5): 1720-1724.
- A Community Based Study on Assessment of Diabetes Risk Using Indian Diabetic Risk Score
Shwetha, K N Prasad
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 361-364.
- Prevalence of anemia among pregnant women ‑ A cross‑sectional study
Shwetha, Prasad K N
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 1023-1026.
- Evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of Boswellia serrata on carrageenan induced paw edema in albino Wistar rats
Shaik Mannur Ismail, K. R. S. Sambasiva Rao, Matcha Bhaskar
. 2016; 4(7): 2980-2986.
- Non bleeding manifestations in children with extrahepatic portalvein obstruction
Karthikeyan P., Sumathi B., Nirmala D., Bhaskar Raju, Nedunchelian K., Sekar P.
. 2016; 3(1): 206-209.
- FORMULATION AND IN VITRO EVALUATION OF FLURBIPROFEN-POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 20000 SOLID DISPERSIONS
Bhaskar Daravath and Rama Rao Tadikonda
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(7): 076-081.
- Evaluation of liquid formulations of Bt against gram pod borer, Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) and spotted pod borer, Maruca vitrata (Geyer) in pigeonpea
G. V. Suneel Kumar, L. Vijaya Bhaskar, Y. Satish, S. J. Rehaman
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 039-042.
- The Study of Psycho-Social Status of the Elderly People in Rural Area
Udaykiran Bhalge, Bhaskar Gaikwad
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 346-350.
- Role of fibreoptic bronchoscopy in cases of hemoptysis with normal chest radiograph
Arun B. J., Mohan J., Vijay Bhaskar, Niranjan Nagaraj
. 2016; 3(3): 691-693.
- Study of reversible airway disease in patients with allergic rhinitis
Balabhaskar Rao, Arun B. J., Vijay Bhaskar, Niranjan Nagaraj
. 2016; 3(3): 687-690.
- Morphological and Morphometric analysis of mental foramen in dry human mandibles
Ajay Parmar, Kanan Shah, Bhaskar Patel, Jagdeep Jadav, Bharat Trivedi, Gaurnag Kothari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 654-658.
- C-reactive protein in cerebrospinal fluid and serum: A paraphernalia in the diagnosis of pyogenic meningitis
Mohammed Abdul Bari Siddiqui, Addanki Yohoshuva
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2016; 6(1): 23-28.
- Morbidity profile of children residing in orphanages - A cross-sectional study in Chitradurga, Karnataka
Mayuri Reddy, Ramya V
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1196-1200.
- Influence of Natural Antioxidants on Storage Stability of Vacuum Packed Pork Patties During Refrigerated Storage
G. V. Bhaskar Reddy, A. R. Sen, J. Indumathi, E. Nagamallika, D. Rambabu,
P. Madhusudan Rao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 219-228.
- Otocephaly (Agnathia)-Situs inversus complex with bilateral absence of mandibular nerves
Aparna VP Kandala, Himabindu Nalluri
. 2013; 1(2): 156-164.
- Role of Jivantyadi Churna in managing Tamaka Shwasa (Bronchial Asthma)
Chuman Lal Bhaskar, Kuldeep Kumar Soni, Vishal Prajapati, Kalpana S Patel, Virendra K Kori
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2019; 5(1): 13-18.
- Combined Effect of Area Specific Mineral Mixture and Bypass Protein Supplementation on the Performance of Crossbred Cattle
Jyotriemayee Agrawalla, Kamdev Sethy, Raja Kishore Swain, Sumanta Kumar Mishra, Kumaresh Behera, Nihar Ranjan Debata, Bhaskar Kumar Mishra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 92-98.
- INTRADURAL INTRAMEDULLARY BRONCHOGENIC CYST (NEURENTRIC CYST ) IN DORSAL SPINE
Priyanka Bhaskar, Yogi Raj Joshi, Taruna Choudhary
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(4): 181-183.
- Role of ozone nuleolysis in management of discogenic pain in lumbar and lumbosacral disc prolapse
Kuldeep Yadav, Priyesh Bhaskar, Anita Jagetia, Mohd. Kaif
. 2016; 3(4): 2092-2097.
- Assessment of ferritin and its association with C - reactive protein and malondialdehyde in acute myocardial infarction
Vijaya Bhaskar M., Srilekha S., Saranya M., Balu Mahendran K., Madhulatha M.
. 2015; 3(12): 3581-3585.
- A randomized control study of yoga on anemic patients
B. Ramanath, Tajuddin Shaik, M. Somasekhar Reddy
. 2013; 1(3): 240-242.
- Effect of Application of Papain on Spent Hen by Marination in Combination with Vacuum Tumbling
Bhaskar Kanchi, Robinson J. J. Abraham, V. Appa Rao,R. Narendra Babu , A. Serma Saravana Pandian , S. Wilfred Ruban
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 153-159.
- Exploring factors affecting anther culture in rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Swapan Kumar Tripathy, D. Swain, P. M. Mohapatra, Arjun M. Prusti, Bandita Sahoo, Sucharita Panda, Monalisha Dash, Bhaskar Chakma, Suraj K. Behera
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(2): 87-92.
- Undernutrition Among School Going Children of Shirur Village, Bagalkot: A Cross-Sectional Study
Pavan S Kalasker, Waseem Anjum, Bhaskar Kurre
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(12): 931-935.
- Utility of nerve conduction study in early diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
Suchitra Balasaheb Parkhad, Sachin Bhaskar Palve
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 9-14.
- In vitro assessment of Ag and TiO2 nanoparticles cytotoxicity
Apoorva Priyanka Ganapathi, Ramakrishna Devaki, Naveen Reddy Thuniki, Joydeb Manna, Bhaskar Tirumuru, Chinnapu Reddy Gopu, Sadanala Bhavya Deepthi, Rajiv Trivedi, Rohit Kumar Rana, Annie Hasan
. 2014; 2(4): 1360-1367.
- Wound Exudates and its Analogies – A Prognostic Indicator
Rashmi Tenkalkote Mahesh, Sathish Heggade Siddalingaiah, Mithun Bhaskar Shetty, Narmada Magalam Gururajarao, Lalatendu Sekhar Panigrahy
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(4): 101-108.
- Relationship of dynamic lung function parameters in pregnant women with different degrees of anemia: A cross-sectional study in Odisha
Priyadarsini Samanta, Laxman Kumar Senapati, Bhaskar Thakur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1166-1170.
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 using high-throughput PCR
Saakshi Jalali, Vikas K. Patel, Venkatesh Prasad, Ajit Sapre, Santanu Dasgupta, Bhaskar Bhadra
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(3): 1-5.
- Contraceptive Practices among the Eligible Couples from a Rural and an Urban Area of Karnataka
Niranjan V Gummaraj, Margaret Menzil, Bhaskar Kurre, Deepa LN, Anand D Meundi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 524-528.
- Self-medication practices among 2nd year medical students in a rural medical college of Telangana state
Shivaraj Basavaraj Patil, Bhaskar Hebbani Nagaiah, Srinivas R Raikar, Venkata Rao
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 501-506.
- A profile of adverse drug reactions in a rural tertiary care hospital
Shivaraj Basavaraj Patil, Shrinivas R Raikar, Marupaka Janardhan, Y Venkata rao, Bhaskar H N, Nallavelly Vahila
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 559-562.
- Attitude regarding reproductive health among the second PUC students from the colleges of Bengaluru city
Margaret Menzil, Deepa L N, Bhaskar Kurre
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 909-914.
- Prevalence of risk factors for cardiovascular disease among adults older than 30 years in a rural area in central Kerala, India
Binu Areekal, Anitha Bhaskar, Lal Antony, Siva Paramasivam Mahendaran, Rosin George, Mishal Darley Joseph, Parveen Baabi Madathiparambil Abdul Khader, Nishna Thyparambil Haneefa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1655-1660.
- The pattern of unmet need of contraceptive use in married couples attending a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India
Sudarshan Dash, Ratikanta Tripathy, Bhaskar Thakur, Suresh Chandra Pradhan, Pushpam Soni, Manjushree Mohanty
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 192-196.
- Thrombocytopenia as a presenting manifestation of sarcoidosis
Sattavaram Laxma Reddy, Avala Ravicharan, Narahari Narendrakumar, Kakarla Bhaskar, Gongati Krupa Rao Paramjyothi
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2018; 8(2): 94-97.
- Effect of gill removal and gutting on the quality of Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) under different storage condition
Wayez Uddin, Md. Golam Rasul, Md. Motaher Hossain, Bhaskar Chandra Majumdar, Md. Sajadur Rahman, Mohammad Abu Jafor Bapary
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(5): 30-35.
- Validated UV-Visible Spectrophotometric method for simultaneous estimation of Cefixime and Moxifloxacin in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form
Sanjay S Pekamwar, Tukaram M Kalyankar, Bhaskar V Tambe, Shailesh J Wadher
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 037-041.
- Morbidity profile of a rural and an urban population in South India
Niranjan G V, Deepa L N, Anand D Meundi, Margaret Menzil, Bhaskar Kurre
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 869-873.
- Prevalence of Vitamin D3 insufficiency among rural ethnic population of Tripura and its association with type-2 diabetes mellitus
Bidhan Goswami, Swapan Sarkar, Taranga Reang, Santosh Reang, Shauli Sengupta, Bhaskar Bhattacharjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 806-810.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW