|1735 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A review of Ayurvedic Hepatology and inferences from a pilot study on Kalmegh ( Andrographis paniculata) intervention in hepatic disorders of variable etiology
Girendra Singh Tomar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 44-52.
- Effect of Post-Partum Body Condition Score on Productive, Reproductive and Calf Birth Weight Performance in Tharparkar Cattle
Asu Singh Godara, A. K. S. Tomar, Triveni Dutt, B. H. M. Patel, Anjali Kumari, Mukesh Singh, M.R. Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 166-171.
- A Review on Guggulu Formulations used in Ayurveda
Rinku Tomar*, Gunpreet Kaur, Rajesh Sannd, Harbans Singh, Biresh Sarkar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 96-113.
- Initiation of relactation: an Army Hospital based study of 381 cases
Rampal Singh Tomar
. 2016; 3(2): 635-638.
- Duplex PCR for Direct Detection of Mycoplasma gallisepticum and Mycoplasma synoviae from Tissues of Poultry Affected with Respiratory Infections
Piyush Tomar, Y. Singh, N.K. Mahajan, Naresh Jindal, Mahavir Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 280-286.
- Gross Morphometrical studies of Sternum of Pariah Kite (Milvus migrans)
M. P. S. Tomar, Rakhi Vaish, M. K. Parmar, A. B. Shrivastav, Yogita Tiwari
. 2011; 4(4): 171-172.
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular tachycardia in Hypothyroidism: a Case Report
Laxmikant Ramkumarsingh Tomar, Sundaram Thondikulam Gopalakrishnan and Amitesh Aggarwal
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(3): 156-158.
- Study of Tobacco Chewing and Smoking Pattern and Its Socio-Demographic Determinants in a Tribal Village in Mandla District, Madhya Pradesh
Shashi P Tomar, Pradeep Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Surjeet Rajpoot, Shubhangi Nayak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 204-207.
- Knowledge & risk perception regarding HIV among healthcare workers in a medical college hospital
Sachin Singh Yadav, Shweta Tomar Yadav, Prabhakar Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): -.
- The inhibition of gastric mucosal injury by Chinnodbhavadi kwath (decoction) - an Indian Ayurvedic formulation in rats
Mukeshkumar Nariya, Rinku Tomar, Vinay Shukla, Basavaiah Ravishankar, Sunita Jain
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2013; 3(3): 243-247.
- Culture-independent quantification of Salmonellae in food by molecular beacon based real-time PCR
Rajesh Singh Tomar, Anurag Jyoti
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 153-157.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- Posterior urethral valve presenting with urethral stone: a challenging diagnosis
Avreen Singh Shah, Gurpreet Singh Bhangu, Rupinderjit Singh Sandhu, Kulwant Singh Ded, Sukhmanjeet Kaur Mann
. 2016; 3(4): 2254-2256.
- Effect of Age at Calving and Lactation Order on Milk Yield Per Kg of Live Body Weight in Murrah Buffaloes Under Organized Farm Conditions
Gangaprakash Ramandas Channa, Atul Kumar Singh Tomar, Hari Om Pandey, Cherryl Miranda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 149-156.
- Primary ovarian pregnancy a rare clinical entity: a case report
Shweta Tomar Yadav, Simmanjit Kaur, Sunita Goyal
. 2013; 2(3): 444-446.
- Ectopic pregnancy an obstetric emergency: retrospective study from medical college Ambala, Haryana, India
Shweta Tomar Yadav, Simmanjit Kaur, Sachin Singh Yadav
. 2016; 5(7): 2210-2214.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- A Rare Presentation of Coarctation of Aorta as Hemorrhagic Stroke in 22 years old male: A Case Report
Vivek Singh, Kshitij Prasad, Pankaj Kumar Singh, Deeksha Singh, Brijesh Kumar Singh, Ranjan Bhattnagar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2020; 10(1): 57-59.
- Gender Preference, Attitude and Awareness of Young Eligible Couples towards Pre Natal Sex Determination in Lucknow District
Ashish Srivastava, Jai V Singh, Om P Singh, Vijay K Singh, Neelam Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 148-152.
- Polyserositis Associated with Pasteurella Multocida Type A in a Crossbred Pig
Jeny K John, Tareni Das, Santosh Kumar, Menaka Sethi, Beena Vamadevan, Neelam Tomar, Guttala Saikumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 268-274.
- HPTLC FINGERPRINTING OF QUERCETIN FROM FICUS BENGHALENSIS
Shambaditya Goswami, Nikita Pal, Asheesh Singh, Prashant Singh, Ashwini Pandey, Ravindra Pal Singh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(7): 524-528.
- Randomized controlled study of effectiveness and timings of bupivacaine at port site in managing pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Manbachan Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1837-1843.
- Endoscopic evaluation in upper gastrointestinal bleed
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Angadjot Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1728-1732.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome with preserved reflexes and normal cerebrospinal fluid: a case study
Pritam Singh Sandhu, Avtar Singh Dhanju, Inderraj Singh, Smit Rajput
. 2014; 1(3): 285-288.
- Toxicological effect of pretilachlor on some physiological processes of cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. strain PUPCCC 64
Davinder Pal Singh, Jasvirinder Singh Khattar, Alka, Gurdeep Kaur, Yadvinder Singh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 012-019.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- INFLUENCE OF INDOLE-3-BUTYRIC ACID (IBA) IN PLANT RENAISSANCE OF RAUVOLFIA SERPENTINA (L). BENTH. EX KURZ.
ANITA TOMAR, DINESH KUMAR, ANUBHA SRIVASTAV
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2018; 24(1): 33-38.
- Polymorphism of BoLA DRB3.2 Gene in Indian Holstein Crossbred Cows using PCR-RFLP
Kauvery Tayeng, Satyender Singh Tomar, Sherly Ignetious, Sunil Kumar Nagoriya, Vinita Mangrole
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 13-20.
- Bacteriological profile and antimicrobial susceptibility in surgical site infection in elective abdominal surgeries
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kulwant S. Ded, Aruna Aggarwal, Gurlal Singh Puar, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1879-1882.
- Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia presenting with high grade fever: a case report
Amarjit Singh Vij, Mohd. Younus Shah, Navdeep Singh, Sunil Kumar Sharma, Amandeep Singh
. 2015; 3(12): 3882-3884.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Autonomic cardiovascular regulation in Parkinson’s disease by head-up tilt test - A cross-sectional study
Raksha Jaipurkar, Latika Mohan, Rajesh Tomar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1287-1292.
- Firecracker-related ocular injuries during Diwali festival season in a tertiary care center in Northern India
Mandeep Tomar, Gaurav Sharma, Rajeev Tuli, Rattan K. Sharma
International Medicine. 2020; 2(1): 20-27.
- Estimation of Breeding Values and Genetic Trend of Production Traits in Munjal Sheep
Umeel Yadav, Zile Singh Malik, Devender Singh Dalal, Satpal Singh Dahiya, Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 135-141.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Pathology and Effect of Soil Nutrient Management in Berseem Var. BL-10 and Vit. A, Vit. D3, Vit. E Supplementation on Calf Growth and Calf Survival Rate
Dharam Prkash Shrivastava, Pramod Kumar Singh, Dharmendra Kumar Singh, Shiv Kumar Singh, Dinesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 226-233.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- DEVELOPMENTAL AND BIOCHEMICAL EFFECTS OF IMIDACLOPRID ON CHICK EMBRYOS
*Muktyaz Hussein . Vishram Singh. Prerna Gupta, Birendra Yadav, A.K.Singh
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 12-17.
- Mid –Term Assessment of Mass Drug Administration of DEC for Filariasis in Rewa and Chhindwara Districts of Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Prasad, Rajendra Singh Arya, Manoj Bansal, S P Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 520-524.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- Amylase activity in cerical mucus and serum during estrus in normal and repeat breeder cattle
Ashok Kumar, S. Mehrotra, S. S. Dangi, G. Singh, Mahak Singh, A. S. Mahla
. 2012; 5(8): 486-488.
- Serological and Molecular Characterization of Central Domain of Lipoprotein LppA in Indian Isolates of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. Capri and Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides (LC)
Rajeev Singh, V. P. Singh, Z. A. Kashoo, R. Rana and P. S. Cheema
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 90-108.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Blood Pressure Control: A Need of Primary Care
Jai Prakash Singh, Prabhu N Singh, Anurag Srivastava, Smita Pitale, Syeed E Mohammed
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 461-464.
- Histopathological findings of the human great saphenous vein treated with endoluminal radio frequency ablation
Harinder Singh Bedi, Nalini Calton, Kanwardeep Singh Kwatra, Vivek Tewarson
. 2014; 1(1): 3-5.
- A pilot study of comorbidities in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis at a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Sukhjinder Singh, Ratan J. Lihite, Chitralekha Baruah, Mangala Lahkar, Prashant Kumar Singh
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(1): 454-459.
- Assessment of Magnitude and the Co-morbidities of Overweight and Obesity in Urban and Rural areas of Kanpur
Naresh Pal Singh, Pankaj K Jain, R P Sharma, Suresh Chandra, Seema Nigam, Anamika Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 1-5.
- Acute superior vena cava obstruction due to tight pericardial closure following congenital defect repair
Prashant N. Mohite, Sandip Singh Rana, Jitendeep Singh, Kunal D. Kotkar, G. D. Puri, S. K. Sodhi
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2012; 3(2): 135-137.
- Disaster management: Role of dental professionals
Ramandeep Singh Gambhir, Daljit Kapoor, Gurminder Singh, Gurjashan Sawhney, Saniya Setia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 169-174.
- Effect of Herbal Drugs on Survivability of Piglets
S. Kumar, A K Sinha, S K Singh, Balraj Singh, D Mahto, R K Verma
. 2008; 1(7): 205-206.
- Rare variant of mixed total anomalous pulmonary venous connection
Jitendeep Singh, Prashant N. Mohite, Sandip Singh Rana
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2012; 3(3): 248-250.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Possible involvement of α1-adrenergic receptor and KATP channels in cardioprotective effect of remote aortic preconditioning in isolated rat heart
Rajeev Taliyan, Manjeet Singh, Pyare Lal Sharma, Harlokesh Narayan Yadav, Kulwinder Singh Sidhu
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2010; 1(3): 145-151.
- Impact of Educational Status of Parents on Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls: A Cross Sectional Study
Sujit K Singh, Gagan Garg, Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 266-269.
- Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer.
Budhayash Gautam, Rashmi Singh, Satendra Singh
International Journal Of Life Sciences and Applied Sciences. 2019; 1(1): 33-49.
- Response of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) to Farmyard Manure and Nitrogen-fertilizer in the semi-arid savanna of Nigeria
UM Mera, BR Singh, MD Magaji, A Singh, M Musa, MJS Kilgori
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2009; 17(2): 246-251.
- Venous Thrombo-Embolism During Pregnancy and Postpartum Period
Kanupriya Singh, Manoj K Singh, Sharad Jain
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(1): 16-20.
- Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer.Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer
Budhayash Gautam, Rashmi Singh, Satendra Singh
International Journal Of Life Sciences and Applied Sciences. 2019; 1(1): 33-49.
- Sphingomonas paucimobilis - an emerging pathogen
Ravi Bhatia, Jyoti Tomar
. 2016; 3(3): 1123-1125.
- Production Response of Guinea Fowls Provided Fenugreek and Kalonji Seed Powder
Sonali D Chandankar, Jyoti Palod, S.K. Singh, Vidyasagar Singh, Anil Kumar, Brijesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 96-102.
- A Study on Pattern of Alcohol Use using AUDIT among the College Students in a Medical College of North India
Varsha Chaudhary, Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Deepak Upadhyay, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 253-257.
- Genetic study in 50 cases of carcinoma breast: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1812-1815.
- Knowledge and practices in community regarding antibiotic usage
Amit Jain, Shashi Kant Dhir, Meenal Batta, Gaganpreet Singh
. 2016; 4(2): 610-614.
- Vulvar malignant melanoma: a rare tumor with worse prognosis
Swati Singh, Prem Singh, Navdeep Kaur
. 2013; 2(3): 494-496.
- A study of complications of scrub typhus in a tertiary health care institute of Uttarakhand, India
S. P. Singh, Ragini Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2014; 2(1): 246-249.
- Effect of Graded Levels of Pudina (Mentha Arvensis) Leaf Powder Supplementation on Certain Serum Biochemical Parameters in Laying Hens
K. Merina Devi, Jyoti Palod, Dev Virat Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Aashaq Hussain Dar, Pankaj Kumar Singh, Vidyasagar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 206-216.
- Study of alcohol consumption and its sociodemographic determinants in a tribal village in Mandla district
Shashi Prabha Tomar, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Surjeet Singh Rajpoot, Shubhangi Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 989-993.
- Laparoscopic surgery as a beginner in a new rural institute: single surgeon experience
Vikas Singh, Rudramani, Ramit Chandra Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 549-552.
- Conventional versus diathermy coagulation haemorrhoidectomy - a prospective study
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kamal Sachdeva, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1920-1924.
- Correlation of Pap smear and visual inspection with acetic acid for screening of premalignant and malignant lesion of cervix
Anshu Singh, Kalpana Singh, Nisha Rani Agarwal
. 2015; 3(9): 2382-2385.
- Role of Doppler Indices in the Prediction of Adverse Perinatal Outcome in Preeclampsia
Monika Singh, Archana Sharma, Parul Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 315-318.
- Early prediction of pregnancy induced hypertension by colour Doppler and role of antioxidants
Priya Singh, Bandana Sharma, Neetu Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2677-2679.
- Antibiotic resistance profile of Escherichia coli isolates from Colibacillosis in and around Pantnagar, India
Sumit Joshi, Rashmi Singh, S. P. Singh
. 2012; 5(7): 405-408.
- Queer localizations of primary hydatid disease: experience from a single institute
Rekha Porwal, Hanuman Prasad Gupta, Amit Singh, Rajesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 1538-1542.
- Assessment of serum lipid profile in early pregnancy and its relation with pre eclampsia: a prospective study
Kamlesh Kumari, Urmila Singh, Shuchita Maharshi, Renu Singh
. 2016; 5(3): 840-844.
- Uterine leiomyoma presenting with unusual pathological features: a series of two cases
Garima Singh, Nidhi Verma, Sompal Singh, Namrata Nargotra
. 2016; 5(4): 1266-1269.
- Spectrum of acute and chronic leukemia at a tertiary care hospital, Haryana, India
Gajender Singh, Padam Parmar, Sant Prakash Kataria, Sunita Singh, Rajeev Sen
. 2016; 4(4): 1115-1118.
- Clinicopathological study of gall bladder disorders
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1213-1217.
- Incidence of phyllodes tumors of breast at a single centre in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sanjay Singh, Aklesh Kumar Maurya, Mayurika Singh
. 2016; 4(12): 5452-5455.
- Comparing the safety and efficacy of intravenous iron sucrose and intravenous ferric carboxymaltose in treating postpartum anemia
Shakun Singh, Vandana Dhama, Rachna Chaudhary, Preeti Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1451-1456.
- Complications of vivax malaria in Uttarakhand, India
S. P. Singh, Ragini Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2013; 1(4): 532-535.
- Severe morbidity with sublingual misoprostol in a post-partum patient: a case report
SunitaVerma, Binni Makkar, Netra Singh, Poonam Singh, Shefali Bansal
. 2016; 5(9): 3229-3231.
- A study of clinical and laboratory profile of dengue fever in a tertiary care centre of Uttarakhand, India
Ragini Singh, S. P. Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2014; 2(1): 160-163.
- Clinico-pathological study of appendicitis in a tertiary centre in Vindhya region, Madhya Pradesh, India
Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, Ashish Pratap Singh
. 2016; 4(7): 2914-2920.
- Single or double layer intestinal anastomosis?
Gopal S. Bhargava, Harmandeep Singh, Jagpreet Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 2173-2176.
- Assessment of nutritional status among adolescents: a hospital based cross sectional study
J. P. Singh, Peeyush Kariwal, S. B. Gupta, Atul Kumar Singh, Danish Imtiaz
. 2014; 2(2): 620-624.
- Early laparoscopic cholecystectomy in acute cholecystitis: safety and advantages
Gopal S. Bhargava, Harmandeep Singh, Jagpreet Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 2217-2220.
- Genetic Study on Biochemical Constituents in Blood Serum of Indian Native Uttara Fowl
Manish Kumar Singh, Shive Kumar, Rabendra Kumar Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Brijesh Singh, Dev Varat Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 356-362.
- Klippel Trenaunay Weber syndrome with unilateral polycystic kidney disease: a rare presentation
Shiv Charan, Rakesh Chander, Hasimran Jeet Singh, Inderpal Singh, Rishabh Sehgal
. 2016; 4(5): 1760-1762.
- A study to evaluate importance of length from tip of olecranon to the tip of little finger in pre-operative assessment of K-nail in fracture shaft of femur in a tertiary care hospital of Bareilly district
Gaurav Singh, Ajit Singh, Deepak Upadhyay
. 2016; 3(2): 751-753.
- Role of laparoscopy in complicated appendectomy
Desh Pal Singh, Sharadendu Bali, Maneshwar Singh Utaal
. 2016; 3(4): 1746-1750.
- A study of habit of fast food eating among school going adolescents and parental advice and its relation with their nutritional status
Mukesh Vir Singh, D. K. Singh, R. K. Yadav, K. M. Shukla, I. K. Sharma, N. C. Prajapati
. 2014; 2(3): 892-896.
- A rare case of Takayasu’s arteritis in pregnancy
Sanjay Singh, Uttara Aiyer Kohli, Manash Biswas, Moman Singh
. 2016; 5(2): 552-555.
- Can peripheral blood smear examination be totally replaced by automated hematology analyser - with special reference to anemia?
Shivangi Singhal, Nidhi Verma, Monika Rathi, Neha Singh, Preeti Singh, S. P. Sharma, Uma Tayal
. 2016; 4(10): 4563-4566.
- Role of anti-oxidants to reduce free radical induced injury in preeclampsia
Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya
. 2016; 5(11): 3795-3798.
- Feeding Management Practices of Goats Adopted by Pantja Goat Keepers in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
Balbir Singh Khadda, Brijesh Singh, Devrat Singh, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Jawahar Lal Singh, Devendra Singh Bisht, Aashaq Hussain Dar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 109-115.
- "Clients Perceptions Regarding “Health Days Celebration Activities”:
A Sense Making Study by Phenomenographic Analysis Approach
Sanjeev Davey, Anuradha Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Jai Vir Singh, Nirankar Singh, Dinesh Dimri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 1-7.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW