|1928 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- MRI in diagnosing subclinical hip pointers.
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2016; 1(1): 9-9.
- Anteromedial epiphyseal separation of the distal humerus in an 8-year-old girl: A case report and literature review of a rare injury pattern
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
Hand and Microsurgery. 2019; 8(2): 113-117.
- Open peer review: An initiative to look out for
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(1): 1-1.
- ‘Callus caps’- an intriguing footprints of intramedullary nails.
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2018; 4(1): 22-23.
- 'Patellar tooth' sign revisited- An incidental CT finding
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu,
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2019; 5(1): 15-16.
- ‘WhatsApp’ as an adjunct to home based pin tract care: a case report
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Irfan Khan
. 2014; 2(4): 1746-1747.
- Intra-operative fatigue failure of hexagonal screwdriver tip – case report of a potential complication in trauma surgery.
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2016; 2(3): 20-22.
- Elbow dislocation in a 3 year old child: a report of a rare injury
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Aanshu Singhal, Irfan Khan
. 2015; 2(3): 254-256.
- “Double malleoli” sign
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Tanuja Pangtey
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2020; 20(1): 92-93.
- Bone island and hand involvement – A short review
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Binit Singh
Hand and Microsurgery. 2018; 7(2): 93-97.
- Crooked painful sacro-coccygeal region as presenting feature of osteomalacia – A case report
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Binit Singh, Alamgir Jhan
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2018; 3(1): 12-14.
- Pisiform fracture following a texting-related fall – A case report
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Aanshu Singhal, Pankaj Singh
Hand and Microsurgery. 2016; 5(3): 152-155.
- A NOVEL JOB PORTAL WITH RESUME EVALUATION SYSTEM BASED ON TEXT MINING AND NLP TECHNIQUES
S. Ganesh Kumar, Ritvik Jain, Ashish Singh Chauhan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 1234-1236.
- Breast Cancer and the Heart: Burden on the Chest
Ajit Singh, Hashir Kareem, Tom Devasia, Kanav Khera, Sheetal Chauhan, Yeswanth Rao K, Ganesh P
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(1): 1-4.
- Concomitant ipsilateral metaphyseal fracture of olecranon and lateral condyle in a child – A rare case report and literature review.
GANESH SINGH DHARMSHAKTU, Shailendra SINGH Bhandari
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2016; 2(1): 8-9.
- Correlation of blood Na+ and K+ levels with Body Mass Index in population of Garhwal region of Uttarakhand
Vijay Pandey, Hemant Kumar Dutt, Ganesh Singh, Amritha P Vinod
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 189-192.
- Role of hyperglycemia in the pathogenesis of Na+/K+ disturbance
Kumari Shipra Parmar, Samir Singh, Ganesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 4(4): 1167-1171.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- Posterior urethral valve presenting with urethral stone: a challenging diagnosis
Avreen Singh Shah, Gurpreet Singh Bhangu, Rupinderjit Singh Sandhu, Kulwant Singh Ded, Sukhmanjeet Kaur Mann
. 2016; 3(4): 2254-2256.
- MULTI-POPULATION FIREFLY ALGORITHM (MFA) FOR RELAY ASSISTED EFFICIENT ROUTING IN COGNITIVE RADIO AD-HOC NETWORKS (CRAHN)
M. RAMCHANDRAN, E.N. GANESH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(1): 408-413.
- DISSOLUTION AND SOLUBILITY ENHANCEMENT STRATEGIES: CURRENT and NOVEL
P. V. S. S SANJAYMITRA, G. N. K. GANESH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2018; 5(3): 1-10.
- DETERMINANTS OF AUDIT FEES: EVIDENCE FROM COMPANIES LISTED IN THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR OF MUSCAT SECURITIES MARKET
N. SANTHOSH, R. SANKAR GANESH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 33-36.
- COMPARATIVE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF CHAOS BASED IMAGE ENCRYPTION TECHNIQUES
Jai Ganesh Sekar, C. Arun
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 1138-1143.
- THE INFLUENCE OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON THE GAINFULNESS OF THE CORPORATIONS LISTED IN MUSCAT SECURITIES MARKET
N. SANTHOSH, R. SANKAR GANESH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 1-3.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- A Rare Presentation of Coarctation of Aorta as Hemorrhagic Stroke in 22 years old male: A Case Report
Vivek Singh, Kshitij Prasad, Pankaj Kumar Singh, Deeksha Singh, Brijesh Kumar Singh, Ranjan Bhattnagar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2020; 10(1): 57-59.
- Formulation, Development and Evaluation of Nanostructured Lipid Carrier (NLC) Based Gel for Topical Delivery of Diacerein.
Ganesh R. Pawbake, Satish V. Shirolkar
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2020; 11(6): 794-802.
- Assessment of Coronary Bifurcation Stenting using Optical Coherence Tomography
Ganesh Paramasivam, Rajesh Vijayvergiya
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2019; 10(3): 76-80.
- Dermatoglyphics as diagnostic tool
Subrahmanyam BV, Manigandaraj G, Ganesh kumar S
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(2): 10-13.
- Gender Preference, Attitude and Awareness of Young Eligible Couples towards Pre Natal Sex Determination in Lucknow District
Ashish Srivastava, Jai V Singh, Om P Singh, Vijay K Singh, Neelam Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 148-152.
- REVIEW OF THE EXPANSION OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN INDIA: CARDINAL CONCERNS IN THE TRAVERSE
Devesh Nigam, M.P. Ganesh, Suvashisa Rana
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 97-102.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Perception of Medical Students Regarding Community-oriented Research
Anindo Majumdar, Ganesh Kumar S, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 230-235.
- Spinal form of ADEM
Rajaguru M1, Sangamithra Gandra2, Ganesh Vellampalli3
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(1): 59-67.
- OPTIMIZING NETWORK CONVERGENCE OF ISP BY TUNING ROUTING PROTOCOLS
Vinodha R K, Ganesh Kumar S, Murugamantham B, Murugan A
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 1226-1229.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF FIRST ORDER ALL PASS FILTER USING CMOS 45NM MILLER AMPLIFICATION TECHNIQUE
N. Siddaiah, B. Susmitha, V. Keerthana sarma, R. Chandrika,G.V. Ganesh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 634-638.
- ELECTROMECHANICAL AND RF INVESTIGATIONS OF FIXED-FIXED CONFIGURATION-BASED RF MEMS SWITCH
M.S.G.Prasad, G.V.Ganesh, S.Nagendram, B.Venkat, S.Manogna, Bh.Niharika
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 330-333.
- AUTOMATED FAST CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLE TRANSPORT SYSTEM
V.Sai Sri Harsha, G. Ganesh, S.Ravi Teja, M.Sai Krishna Reddy4
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 680-683.
- Role of Veterinarian in Rural Development of Khed Taluka of Maharashtra State
Mr. Hrishikesh Shinde, Vaibhav Pawar, Ganesh Ghangale
. 2008; 1(5): 133-135.
- A Successful Treatment of Bovine Ulcerative Mammilitis
Syed.A.M,, Halmandge.S.C,, Vivek.R.Kasaralikar, and, Ganesh.Udupa.K
. 2009; 2(1): 33-33.
- DATA MART CONSTRUCTION FOR SEMI- STRUCTURED DATA SOURCE USING SUPPORT VECTOR MACHINE
Ramya Subburaj, Murugan A, Muruganantham B, Ganesh Kumar S
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 1230-1233.
- Incidence of Canine Hip Dysplasia : A Survey of 272 Cases
Shiju Simon, M., R. Ganesh, S. Ayyappan, G. D. Rao, R. Suresh Kumar, M. Manonmani and B. C. Das
. 2010; 3(5): 219-220.
- Incidences of pelvic limb fractures in dogs: A survey of 478 cases
Shiju Simon M., R. Ganesh, S. Ayyappan, G. D. Rao, R. Suresh Kumar, V. R. Kundave, B. C. Das
. 2010; 3(3): 120-121.
- Serum Lactate – A Prognostic Marker of Early Post-Operative Outcome After Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery: A Propensity Matched Study
Ganesh Kumar K Ammannaya, Prashant Mishra, Jayant V Khandekar
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2019; 10(4): 87-91.
- HPTLC FINGERPRINTING OF QUERCETIN FROM FICUS BENGHALENSIS
Shambaditya Goswami, Nikita Pal, Asheesh Singh, Prashant Singh, Ashwini Pandey, Ravindra Pal Singh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(7): 524-528.
- Impact of indirect cost on access to healthcare utilization
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1255-1259.
- Rural Urban Differentials of Treatment Seeking Behaviour for Acute Respiratory Infection among Children in Puducherry
Anindo Majumdar, K C Premarajan, Kumar S Ganesh, A M Veerakumar, Gomathi Ramaswamy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 325-328.
- A NOVEL APPROCH TO MODIFIED ADVANCED ENCRYPTION STANDARD ALGORITHM
N. Siddaiah, Arjuna Moduli, K. Bhargavram, P. Murali Krishna, B. Rakesh, G. V. Ganesh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 629-633.
- ELECTROMECHANICAL AND RF PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF SERIES CONFIGURATION BASED MEMS SWITCH
G V Ganesh, P Pardhasaradhi, J.Chaitanya Lakshmi, M.S.Sai Pallavi, Naseema Yasdhani.P, N Siddaiah
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 321-323.
- Sex-Ratio at Birth in Puducherry: Need for Concern
Sonali Sarkar, Vinayagamoorthy V, Ganesh Kumar Saya, Subitha Lakshminarayanan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 662-663.
- INVESTIGATING THE EFFECT OF THE SENSOR NODE PARAMETERS ON ITS LIFETIME
Bhanuprasad Eppe, Satyanarayana Chanagala, Ganesh Babu Pantangi,Joel Abhishek
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 137-140.
- Randomized controlled study of effectiveness and timings of bupivacaine at port site in managing pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Manbachan Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1837-1843.
- Endoscopic evaluation in upper gastrointestinal bleed
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Angadjot Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1728-1732.
- Toxicological effect of pretilachlor on some physiological processes of cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. strain PUPCCC 64
Davinder Pal Singh, Jasvirinder Singh Khattar, Alka, Gurdeep Kaur, Yadvinder Singh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 012-019.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome with preserved reflexes and normal cerebrospinal fluid: a case study
Pritam Singh Sandhu, Avtar Singh Dhanju, Inderraj Singh, Smit Rajput
. 2014; 1(3): 285-288.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Personality Profile of Persons with Alcohol Dependence with and without Cirrhosis: A Hospital Based Comparative Study
Kakunje Anil, Kanaradi Haridas , Chand Prabat, Podali S.V.N. Sharma, Pai Ganesh, Sowmya Puthran
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 94-98.
- ENHANCING ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS AMONG MBA RURAL AREA STUDENT FOR BETTER EMPLOYABILITY DURING THE COURSE
Ganesh Dandu, Gomatam Mohana Charyulu,V.Chandra Sekhara Rao,Syed Sadiq Hussain, M Latha
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(5): 485-490.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- Alien Hand Syndrome: A Case Report and Approach to Rehabilitation
David Mackarel, Sowmy Murickal, Farah Kassim, Helen Banks, Shagufay Mahendran, Ganesh Bavikatte
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 113-115.
- Bacteriological profile and antimicrobial susceptibility in surgical site infection in elective abdominal surgeries
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kulwant S. Ded, Aruna Aggarwal, Gurlal Singh Puar, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1879-1882.
- Prevalence of obesity and its risk factors in school going adolescents of urban Bangalore, India
Vedavathy S., Ganesh Kamath, Sangamesh
. 2016; 3(2): 568-574.
- Sensitivity pattern and trend of multi drug resistance in Salmonella typhi occurring in South India
Karthikprabhu R., Ganesh R., Lalitha Janakiraman
. 2016; 3(1): 299-299.
- Peritoneal inclusion cyst resulting in intestinal obstruction: rare case report
Vijay Ganesh M.
. 2016; 3(4): 2341-2342.
- Retrospective analysis of completeness and legibility of prescription orders at a tertiary care hospital
Shrikant Dharmadikari, Jugalkishore Jaju, Ganesh Pawar, Satyajeet Funde
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 165-167.
- Analysis of displaced supracondylar fractures in children treated with closed reduction and percutaneous pinning
Rajarajan Nagu Sakthivel, Vijayan Balakrishnan, Ganesh Vadivelu
. 2016; 4(5): 1590-1596.
- Effect of flutter device on airway mucus clearance, physiological parameters, and arterial blood gas analysis in patients with coronary artery bypass grafting during Phase 1 cardiac rehabilitation – A randomized control trial
Nishant Singh, Ganesh B R
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 16-20.
- Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia presenting with high grade fever: a case report
Amarjit Singh Vij, Mohd. Younus Shah, Navdeep Singh, Sunil Kumar Sharma, Amandeep Singh
. 2015; 3(12): 3882-3884.
- A comparative knowledge, attitude, and practice study of antimicrobial use, self-medication and antimicrobial resistance among final year students of MBBS, BDS, and BSc Nursing at a tertiary care hospital at Kannur
Hemant Kumar Dutt, Mohammad Ziauddin Sarkhil, Abdul Hasseb M, Ganesh Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1305-1311.
- Trend of multi drug resistant typhoid in South India
Karthik Prabhu Ramaraj, Ganesh R, Lalitha Janakiraman
. 2016; 3(1): 297-298.
- A study on the clinical profile of children with snake envenomation in a tertiary referral centre at Dharmapuri, Tamilnadu, India
Kumaravel K. S., Ganesh J.
. 2016; 4(6): 2142-2145.
- A Study to Evaluate of Time Since Death From Potassium Level of Vitreous Humour
Umang P Patel, Jigneshkumar Patel, Pranav Prajapati, Ganesh Govekar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 255-258.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- A study on the clinical profile of scorpion envenomation in children
Ganesh J., Kumaravel K. S.
. 2016; 3(1): 125-128.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Pretreatment serum albumin: a prognostic indicator of survival in oral cancer
Saurabh Bobdey, Aanchal Jain, Jignasa Sathwara, Ganesh B
. 2016; 4(6): 2135-2141.
- Role of staging laparoscopy to evaluate feasibility of performing optimal cytoreductive surgery in epithelial ovarian cancers
Sathyanarayanan M. Shivkumaran, Ganesh S. Mandakulutur, Keerthi R. Banavara
. 2016; 4(12): 5099-5102.
- Role of staging laparoscopy in upstaging CT findings and influencing treatment decisions in gastric cancers
Abhinay Indrakumar, Ganesh S. Mandakulutur, Keerthi R. Banavara
. 2016; 4(12): 5212-5216.
- Effect of arsenic and manganese on root growth and cell division in root tip cells of green gram (Vigna radiate L.)
S. Mumthas, Al. A. Chidambaram, P. Sundaramoorthy, K. Sankar Ganesh
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2010; 22(4): 285-297.
- Estimation of Breeding Values and Genetic Trend of Production Traits in Munjal Sheep
Umeel Yadav, Zile Singh Malik, Devender Singh Dalal, Satpal Singh Dahiya, Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 135-141.
- Evaluation of De Ritis ratio in liver-associated diseases
Kumari Shipra Parmar, Ganesh Kumar Singh, Govind Prasad Gupta, Tanuja Pathak, Sandeep Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1783-1788.
- Dual duodenal obstruction: an abdominal camouflage
Aravind RM, Sangara Narayanan Narayanasamy, Ganesh Babu Natesan, Rajeswari Subash B, Ravishankar KS
. 2015; 2(1): 46-49.
- AN APPLICATION OF LIFE TABLE AND SURVIVAL MODEL TO STUDY THE REPRODUCTIVE SPAN
Brijesh P. Singh, Gunjan Singh, K. K. Singh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 799-808.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Role of monocyte and lymphocyte counts in prognosis of cervical cancer
Aanchal Jain, Saurabh Bobdey, Jignasa Sathwara, B. Ganesh, Sushma Saoba, Arshi Khan
. 2016; 5(7): 2243-2249.
- Transverse limb defect: a case report
Vidyashree Ganesh Poojari, Muralidhar V. Pai, Akhila Vasudeva, Jayaraman Nambiar
. 2015; 4(3): 902-904.
- Profile of homicidal death cases at Government Medical College & New Civil Hospital, Surat
Kalpesh Zanzrukiya, Chandresh Tailor, Paresh Chandegara, Ganesh Govekar, Umang Patel, Shivnath Parkhe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 885-888.
- Pathology and Effect of Soil Nutrient Management in Berseem Var. BL-10 and Vit. A, Vit. D3, Vit. E Supplementation on Calf Growth and Calf Survival Rate
Dharam Prkash Shrivastava, Pramod Kumar Singh, Dharmendra Kumar Singh, Shiv Kumar Singh, Dinesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 226-233.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- DEVELOPMENTAL AND BIOCHEMICAL EFFECTS OF IMIDACLOPRID ON CHICK EMBRYOS
*Muktyaz Hussein . Vishram Singh. Prerna Gupta, Birendra Yadav, A.K.Singh
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 12-17.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- Serological and Molecular Characterization of Central Domain of Lipoprotein LppA in Indian Isolates of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. Capri and Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides (LC)
Rajeev Singh, V. P. Singh, Z. A. Kashoo, R. Rana and P. S. Cheema
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 90-108.
- Mid –Term Assessment of Mass Drug Administration of DEC for Filariasis in Rewa and Chhindwara Districts of Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Prasad, Rajendra Singh Arya, Manoj Bansal, S P Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 520-524.
- Amylase activity in cerical mucus and serum during estrus in normal and repeat breeder cattle
Ashok Kumar, S. Mehrotra, S. S. Dangi, G. Singh, Mahak Singh, A. S. Mahla
. 2012; 5(8): 486-488.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Blood Pressure Control: A Need of Primary Care
Jai Prakash Singh, Prabhu N Singh, Anurag Srivastava, Smita Pitale, Syeed E Mohammed
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 461-464.
- Histopathological findings of the human great saphenous vein treated with endoluminal radio frequency ablation
Harinder Singh Bedi, Nalini Calton, Kanwardeep Singh Kwatra, Vivek Tewarson
. 2014; 1(1): 3-5.
- Disaster management: Role of dental professionals
Ramandeep Singh Gambhir, Daljit Kapoor, Gurminder Singh, Gurjashan Sawhney, Saniya Setia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 169-174.
- A pilot study of comorbidities in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis at a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Sukhjinder Singh, Ratan J. Lihite, Chitralekha Baruah, Mangala Lahkar, Prashant Kumar Singh
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(1): 454-459.
- Assessment of Magnitude and the Co-morbidities of Overweight and Obesity in Urban and Rural areas of Kanpur
Naresh Pal Singh, Pankaj K Jain, R P Sharma, Suresh Chandra, Seema Nigam, Anamika Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 1-5.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW