|30 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Hyponatremia as a predicting factor of mortality in chronic liver disease
Talha Rasheeq, Muddasar Ahmed, Muhammad Mumtaz Ather, Aamir Furqan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(3): 440-444.
- QUAD SHOT - HYPOFRACTIONATED RADIOTHERAPY FOR PALLIATION IN
ADVANCED SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA OF HEAD AND NECK
Talha Maqsood, Salman Arif, Usman Ali
. 2017; 67(2): 222-225.
- FUNCTIONAL OUTCOME OF TRANSFORAMINAL LUMBAR INTER BODY FUSION: AN EXPERIENCE AT A TERTIARY CARE CENTRE
Muhammad Talha, Ahmad Bilal Khalique, Wasim Afzal, Muhammad Asad Qureshi
. 2016; 66(6): 800-804.
- Oral Cancer Awareness among Medical & Dental students of Bahria University Medical and Dental College
Beenish Fatima Alam, Madiha Anwar, Talha Nayab, Marium Azfar, Peraha Shaikh, Ahmer Shakil,
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2018; 27(4): 172-180.
- Jaundice: a basic review
Muhammad Waseem Abbas, Talha Shamshad, Muhammad Aizaz Ashraf, Rukhsar Javaid
. 2016; 4(5): 1313-1319.
- An Evaluation of the Efficacy of Lornoxicam in Acute Renal Colic Treatment
Gökhan Temeltaş, Çağrı Asan, Talha Müezzinoğlu, Coşkun Büyüksu
Annals of Medical Research. 2008; 15(1): 1-4.
- Dentine Hypersensitivity and its associated factors: A cross-sectional study conducted on patients visiting dental hospital of Karachi, Pakistan.
Dr. Beenish Fatima Alam , Dr. Umaima Khan , Dr. Nabeela Abbasi , Dr.Talha Nayab ,
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2019; 28(2): 63-67.
- Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy in a community based teaching hospital: The role of dual-phase parathyroid scintigraphy and surgeon experience
Talha Sarigoz, Tamer Ertan, Omer Topuz, Ugur Aydemir
Annals of Medical Research. 2019; 26(11): 2666-71.
- Assessment of cyberchondria among patients presenting to the emergency department of a tertiary care hospital in Islamabad, Pakistan
Maria Naseer Malik, Mir Ahmed Talha Mustafa, Maira Yaseen, Sanniya Khan Ghauri, Arslaan Javaeed
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(2): 19-23.
- Microbiology and antibiotic susceptibility patterns of wound and soft tissue infections on surgical floor Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan
Balakh Sher Zaman, Salman Farooq Dar, Malik Muhammad Atif, Talha Farooq Dar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 89-93.
- Evolution of selective COX-2 inhibitor from Alangium salvifolium: an in silico approach
Raju Dash, Md. Tanveer Ahsan, S. M. Zahid Hosen, Md. Golamur Rahman, Talha Bin Emran, Mir Muhammad Nasir Uddin
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 089-093.
- COMPARISON OF POST INSTRUMENTATION PAIN SCORE IN IRREVERSIBLE PULPITIS WITH OCCLUSAL REDUCTION VERSUS NO OCCLUSAL REDUCTION
Muhammad Talha Khan, Saroosh Ehsan, Arshad Hasan
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2019; 28(4): 162-165.
- Knowledge of Pakistani dentist towards light-curing units- A study conducted at Bahria University Medical and Dental College
Beenish Fatima Alam , Talha Nayab , Arqam Najmi , Umaima Khan,
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2020; 29(2): 81-86.
- Cultural disgrace among tuberculosis patients in Sagar district of Madhya Pardesh in India
Talha Saad, Abhay Shashin Tirkey, Wahid Khan
. 2016; 4(2): 562-566.
- Individual and community level response for pulmonary tuberculosis patients in India
Talha Saad, Abhay S. Tirkey, Jamal Akhtar
. 2016; 4(1): 262-267.
- Amlodipine-Atenolol Overdose Management: A Physicians Nightmare
Karthik Rao N, B. Jayaprakash, Navin Patil, N R Rau, Chaitan Jaunky, Talha Ahmed
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 153-155.
- Urinary tract pathogens and their patterns of resistance to commonly used antibiotics
Salman Farooq Dar, Malik Muhammad Atif, Muhammad Hamza Arshad, Muhammad Fahr Hayat, Talha Farooq Dar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(1): 22-26.
- Adipocytokine levels in benign prostate hyperplasia and prostate cancer patients
Gokhan Temeltas, Funda Kosova, Talha Muezzinoglu, Zeki Ari
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2017; 6(3): 418-23.
- A study on side effects of antibiotics used in the treatment of patients with head trauma and legal responsibility of clinicians in terms of the right to health
Abdulkadir Karaarslan, Abdullah Talha Simsek, Mustafa Dogan , Bilgehan Potoglu, Ibrahim Yilmaz, Numan Karaarslan
Annals of Medical Research. 2019; 26(9): 1958-63.
- Evaluation of the anti-diarrheal activity of methanol extract and its fractions of Urena sinuata L. (Borss) leaves
Mir Muhammad Nasir Uddin, Sumyya Zahan, Md. Ashiqul Islam, Shahriar Ahmed, Tajbiha-E-Mowla, Mohammad Sofiqur Rahman, Ramiz Ahmed Sultan, Talha Bin Emran
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 056-060.
- Socioeconomic status and Dental caries: Exploring the relation in patients visiting Dental Teaching Hospital. Karachi.
Talha M Siddiqui, Aisha Wali, Mortaza Azimi, Tawoos Salehi, Sohaib Mahmood Siddiqui,
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2019; 28(1): 27-32.
- Virtual screening for potential COX-inhibiting constituents from Mimosa pudica
Ashekul Islam, Mohammad Shah Hafez Kabir, Raju Dash, Talha Bin Emran, Md. Zia Uddin, Khairun Nesa, Mir Muhammad Nasir Uddin, Md. Tanveer Ahsan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(7): 071-075.
- In vivo analgesic, anti-inflammatory potential in Swiss albino mice and in vitro thrombolytic activity of hydroalcoholic fruits extract from Daemonorops robusta Warb
Mir Muhammad Nasir Uddin, Shahriar Ahmed, Mohammad Shah Hafez Kabir, Mohammad Sofiqur Rahman, Ramiz Ahmed Sultan, Talha Bin Emran
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 104-113.
- Evaluation of the effect of apixaban on the primary intact intervertebral disc cell cultures
Feride Sinem Akgun, Numan Karaarslan, Ibrahim Yilmaz, Hanefi Ozbek, Duygu Yasar Sirin, Abdullah Talha Simsek, Necati Kaplan, Ozkan Ates
Annals of Medical Research. 2019; 26(10): 2414-2422.
- Bleeding after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: rare but serious complication
Alaattin Öztürk, Talha Atalay, Yüksel Karaköse, Gökhan Çipe, Ömer Faruk Akıncı
Şişli Etfal Tıp Bülteni. 2015; 49(4): 274-8.
- Evaluation of prescription pattern of psycholeptic medications at hospital discharge for patients with cardiovascular diseases in national cardiovascular disease hospital of Bangladesh
Mir Muhammad Nasir Uddin, Mohammad Shah Hafez Kabir, Md. Mamun Al-Amin, Mynul Hasan, Talha Bin Emran, Mohammad Touhidul Islam, Md Ashiqul Islam, Shahriar Ahmed
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 17-23.
- Presumptive correlation between phenotypic, genotypic and symbiotic diversities with antibiotic susceptibility traits of rhizobial strains from plant legumes
Anina Tul Kobra, Asif Shahriar, Farzana Yasmin Shomi, Talha Bin Emran, Jewel Mallick, Mycal Dutta
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2020; 3(1): 59-69.
- Antidiarrheal, cytotoxic and thrombolytic activities of methanolic extract of Hedychium coccineum leaves
Fahmida Shifah, Abu Montakim Tareq, Mohammed Aktar Sayeed, Mohammad Nazmul Islam, Talha Bin Emran, Md. Ahsan Ullah, Muhammad Abdul Mukit, Ahmed Ullah
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2020; 3(1): 77-83.
- Possible neuropharmacological effects of Apis cerana indica beehive in the Swiss Albino mice
Abu Montakim Tareq, Mohammad Sohel, Main Uddin, Md. Hasan Mahmud, Muminul Hoque, A.S.M. Ali Reza, Mst. Samima Nasrin, Faisal Bin Kader, Talha Bin Emran
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2020; 3(2): 128-134.
- Phytochemical screening and in vitro pharmacological activities of methanolic leaves extract of Caryota mitis
Marzia Rahman Tona, Abu Montakim Tareq , Mohammed Aktar Sayeed, Md. Hasan Mahmud, Israt Jahan, Shahenur Alam Sakib, Mutakabrun Shima, Talha Bin Emran
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2020; 3(2): 109-115.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW