|122 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Validation of Yavakshara Preparation- An Ayurvedic Alkaline Formulation
Akash Dilip Kawashte, Piyush Krantikumar Gandhi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(3): 115-121.
- Study of prevalence of non alcoholic fatty liver disease in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and variations in liver function tests, lipid profile and mean platelet volume in patients with fatty liver in comparison with patients without fatty liver
Nagaraj S., Sunitha S. Kiran, Rajeev Gandham, Wilma Delphine Silvia C. R., Nagaraja M. R., Abdul Nasar S., Biswajit Das
. 2016; 4(3): 871-876.
- Cross-sectional study evaluating the patterns of queries received by a newly established drug and poison information center in a tertiary care hospital
Suresha K Ramakrishnappa, Sudhakar V Bandi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 779-784.
- A randomized clinical study comparing the analgesic efficacy of intra venous patient- controlled analgesia of morphine with fentanyl in post-operative pain management of major surgery patients
Brijesh Kumar, Suresha K Ramakrishnappa, Maina Bekal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1422-1427.
- A study to evaluate the behavioral dimensions of “Nomophobia” and attitude toward smartphone usage among medical students in Bengaluru
Nalini V Mallya, Sunil Kumar D R, Siddaling Mashal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1553-1557.
- A Cross Sectional Study Evaluating Internet Addiction and Depression Levels among Medical and Engineering Students of Bengaluru City
Ipsita Debata, Sunil Kumar, Vasanth kumar, Greeva Philip
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 346-350.
- Association between cross-dominance and visual memory – A cross-sectional study
Arrthy S, Saravanan S, Arkanshu Atha
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(2): 164-167.
- Role of sleep duration and quality with central obesity in Indians
Sadanand C D, Thimmareddy S R, Ravishankar S N, Madhuvan H S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 693-696.
- In vitro lipid peroxidation of tissue cultured and tissue culture derived mentha plant
Akash Deep, Pooja Rana, S S Gosal and Giridhar Soni
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(6): 079-083.
- Correlation Between BMI, Hba1c And Fasting Lipid Profile in Patients Presenting with Acute Coronary Syndrome and Their Relationship with CVD Risk
Gnanaguru Durairaj, Akash Thomas Oommen, Gopalakrishna Pillai
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2019; 10(2): 65-67.
- Comparison of Post Operative Complications of Gastric Pull Up and Colonic Interposition Surgery among Corrosive Oesophageal Stricture Patients
Harshal G Mistry, Ronak Desai, Akash R Vagani, Kiran N Patki
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 249-255.
- ROLE OF THE ASYMPTOMATIC CARRIER IN COVID – 19 TRANSMISSION
Sudhir Singh, Dilip Gode, Bhushan Madke
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 113-117.
- Primary Bone Marrow B-Cell Lymphoma: An Unusual Presentation of Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Jaya Chakravarty, Nayana Bhuyan, Manaswi Chaubey, Pankaj Kannauje, Rupal Prasad, Akash Rai
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(4): 178-180.
- Transient Appearance of Blasts in Peripheral Smear in Paediatric Patient with Acute Aleukemic Leukemia
Vaghasiya Viren L, Parikh Hina S, Patel Divyesh V, Taviad Dilip S
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 234-235.
- The effect of digital “time out” on psychophysiological parameters of medical students in Bengaluru
Nalini Vivek Mallya, Megha Jagadish, Dayananda G, Sunil Kumar D R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1198-1204.
- Altered high density lipoprotein (HDL), triglyceride (TG) and anthropometric measurements in normal, overweight and obese under graduate medical students
Ashish Shukla, Jaskiran Kaur, Akash Gupta
. 2015; 3(1): 269-272.
- An Assessment of Performance of Anganwadi Workers of Jaipur Zone, Rajasthan: A Cross-Sectional Study
Dayanand Singh, Kusum Lata Gaur, Dilip Raj, Amita Kashyap, Rashmi Gupta, Anuradha Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 613-617.
- Autoimmune thyroid disease in pregnancy
M. P. A. Sailakshmi, Pavana Ganga A, Rekha BR, Suhasini S. Akash
. 2014; 3(2): 321-324.
- Socio-demographic, Clinical and Laboratory Profile of Leptospirosis Cases registered at SMIMER, Surat
Gaurang Parmar, Dilip Kava, Shreyash Mehta, Kallol Mallick, Rachana Prasad, RK Bansal, Mihir Rupani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 507-511.
- Digital gangrene a rare early manifestation of Wegener’s granulomatosis: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Aradhana Singh, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(3): 966-968.
- Systematic Review of Prevalence, Attitude, Practices of Pubic Hair Removal (PHR) activities
Akash Gajanan Prabhune, Deepti Nagrath, Pradeep Vimal,
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2019; 8(4): 170-176.
- Atrial myxoma causing cerebral embolic ischemic stroke as the first presentation in an apparently asymptomatic young male with birth asphyxial injury: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Arun Agrawal, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(6): 2469-2471.
- PPIUCD versus interval IUCD (380a) insertion: a comparative study in a referral hospital of Karnataka, India
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1730-1732.
- Intravenous paracetamol infusion versus intramuscular tramadol as an intrapartum labor analgesic
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1726-1729.
- MEASURES FOR INTERRUPTING TRANSMISSION OF ‘NCOV’ 2019: A LITERATURE REVIEW (C)
Komal Meshram, Ajay Meshram, Lalit Waghmare, Dilip Gode, Nandkishor Bankar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 97-101.
- Clinicopathological study of gall bladder disorders
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1213-1217.
- Clinico-pathological study of appendicitis in a tertiary centre in Vindhya region, Madhya Pradesh, India
Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, Ashish Pratap Singh
. 2016; 4(7): 2914-2920.
- COVID-19: CURRENT KNOWLEDGE OF CLINICAL SYNDROME AND TREATMENT ADVANCES
Ragini Patil,, Dilip Gode, Pradeep Patil
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 104-107.
- Growth performance of broilers in experimental Reovirus infections
Sudhakar P. Awandkar, Sathish J. Manwar, Dilip M. Badukale, Mahesh B. Kulkarni
. 2012; 5(11): 685-689.
- Spectrum of nontraumatic perforation peritonitis: a prospective study of 277 cases with special reference to morbidity and mortality
Rishi Kumar Garg, Rachna Gupta, Yogesh Kailasia, Akash Singh Chhari, Mayank Jain, Chandrashrekhar Dubey
. 2016; 3(3): 1223-1228.
- Clinico-bacteriological study of diabetic foot: an observational study
Akash Singh Chhari, Priyank Sharma, Ashish Pratap Singh, Dhanwantri Shukla, Rishi Garg, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1199-1205.
- New variants of laparoscopic subtotal cholecystectomy in management of acute cholecystitis
Dilip Gode, C. Palanivelu, Zahiruddin Quazi Syed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 397-400.
- Diagnostic value of ultrasound guided transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in bronchogenic carcinoma
Dilip Sardarbhai Taviad, Srilaxmi Premnath Hiryur, Viral Ashwinbhai Patel, Pawan Chhotelal Nikhra, Avinash Bhikhabhai Panchal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1007-1010.
- Comparative study between nerve stimulator guided technique and ultrasound guided technique of supraclavicular nerve block for upper limb surgery
Anil Ratnawat, Fateh Singh Bhati, Chanda Khatri, Bharath Srinivasan, Pushpender Sangwan, Dilip Singh Chouhan
. 2016; 4(6): 2101-2106.
- Role of vitamin D in reducing the risk of preterm labour
Jyoti Singh, Chella Hariharan, Dilip Bhaumik
. 2015; 4(1): 86-93.
- Epidemiological profile of cancer patients in surgery ward of a tertiary teaching hospital in the Vindhya region with special reference to high proportion of carcinoma gall bladder
Dhanwantari Shukla, Vishnu Kumar Patel, Akash Singh Chhari, Chandra Shekhar Dubey, Rishi Kumar Garg, Singh A. P., Bais P. S., Gaharwar A. P. S.
. 2016; 3(4): 2025-2033.
- Evaluation of Antioxidant potential of Costus igneus in ethanol induced peroxidative damage in albino rats
Shiva prakash, Elizabeth Dilip Thottacherry, Nischal Salian, Nandini Mangalore, Reshma Kumarachandra, Faheem Mubeen, Natesh Prabhu, Pallavi Laxmichandrashekar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 052-055.
- Natural variation in UV-B protection amongst Arabidopsis thaliana
Dilip K. Biswas1,2 and Marcel A. K. Jansen1*
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2012; 24(6): 621-631.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and insulin resistance: a North Indian study
Nitin Agarwal, Sukanya Gangopadhyay, Nirensingh Koch, Akash Gupta, Aruna Batra, B. C. Kabi
. 2015; 3(6): 1321-1324.
- Difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy versus conversion to open cholecystectomy: understanding and modern concepts
Rajkishore Singh, Akash Jain, Nirpex Tyagi
. 2016; 3(4): 2233-2238.
- In Vivo Alteration of Phase II Transformation Enzyme (GST) Levels by Stainless Steel Orthodontic Appliances
Dilip Daniel Quadras,Krishna Nayak U S,Suchetha Kumari N,Vijay R, Priya Gatty,Prashant Pujari
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(4): 1605-13.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Iron Chelation and Iron Reducing Activity of Tissue Cultured and Tissue Culture Derived Mentha Spp.
Akash Deep, Pooja Rana, Giridhar Soni
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(5): 78-83.
- Pediatric urolithiasis: What role does metabolic evaluation has to play?
Sonia Bhatt, Nalini Bhaskaranand, Dilip Kumar Mishra
. 2016; 4(8): 3509-3512.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Clinical profile of enteric fever: a prospective study of fifty enteric fever patients
Ashish Kakaria, Dilip Asgaonkar, Meenakshi Narkhede
. 2014; 2(4): 1620-1625.
- Vaginal reconstruction with the Abbe-McIndoe technique in Mayer Rokitansky Kuster Hauser syndrome: a case report
Sujata Swain, Abarajda Dilip, Prithviraj Singh, Rabi Narayan Satpathy
. 2015; 4(5): 1602-1606.
- The effect of fexofenadine, a newer second-generation antihistaminic, on phenobarbitone sleeping time and its comparison with terfenadine, astemizole and cetirizine in albino rats
Suresha K R, Suryanarayana R Babushaw
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 355-358.
- Morphometric study of styloid process of temporal bone in Indian adult dry skull
Sarita Ramlu Margam, Surekha Dilip Jadhav
. 2015; 3(6): 1348-1352.
- A study on knowledge attitude and practice of contraception in school going children in Wardha district in central India
Manish Jain, Shuchi Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2014; 3(4): 903-908.
- A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in adolescent population in Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Manish A. Jain, Shuchi M. Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2016; 3(2): 367-372.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism among patients of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh - A hospital based study
Naved Ahmad, Meenakshi Panthari, Akash Gupta, Prasnna Chandra, Sana Nafees
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 539-542.
- A study of clinico-demographic profile and ventilatory pulmonary function tests in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Dushyant B. Pawar, Shital D. Pawar, S. D. Zawar, Dilip R. Patil
. 2015; 3(7): 1765-1768.
- Oxfendazole in Combating Gastrointestinal Nematodes of Sheep and Goats
Dilip Reddy Gunturu, Muralidhar Yegireddy, V. Gnani Charitha, Surya Prasad Veera, Alpha Raj Mekapogu
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 108-113.
- Analysis of cardiac autonomic modulation in normotensive obese and eutrophic adults of Nepal
Ram Lochan Yadav, Rita Khadka, Kopila Agrawal, Dilip Thakur, Deepak Sharma, Dev Kumar Shah, Prakash Kumar Yadav, Niraj Khatri Sapkota, Bishnu Hari Paudel, Md. Nazrul Islam
. 2016; 4(1): 105-110.
- Virulence Pattern of Avibacterium paragallinarum Isolates Studied from Indian Field Condition
Vihang Vithalrao Patil, Debendranath Mishra, Dilip Vithalrao Mane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 201-207.
- An epidemiological study of prevalence of hypertension and its risk factors in a rural community of South India
Nirmala C J, Deepa L N
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1122-1127.
- Role of Sedation and analgesia in Intensive care unit
Mrunalini Dilip Wani, Chandrasekhar Dey, Tuhin Mistry,
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2018; 22(0): S88-S98.
- Knowledge, attitude & practices of medical students and teachers towards clinical research in a tertiary care hospital in Mumbai – cross sectional survey
Dinesh K Dhodi, Karan B Thakkar, Gauri Billa, Akash A Khobragade, Shyamal R Sinha, Sadiq B Patel
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(4): 238-244.
- Effect of Supplementation of Chromium Picolinate on Skin Surface Temperature in Buffaloes during Heat Stress
Vidhyalakshmi G. M., Dilip Kumar Mahato, S.S. Dangi, V.P. Maurya, M. Sarkar, G. Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 264-271.
- Primary mesenteric carcinoid tumor
Swati Aggarwal, Shubham Agarwal, Dilip Ramrakhiani
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2016; 4(1): 23-25.
- Assessment of infant and young child feeding practices in a rural area
Ramya Manchegowda, Lakshmi Hulugappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 126-129.
- A comparative study of sleep architecture in non-institutionalized senior citizens of Bengaluru city and normative data of sleep
Deepti Shivakumar, Girija B
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 995-1000.
- Assessment of Immunization of Under Five Children Of Tribal And Non-Tribal Rural Communities In Southern Rajasthan
Dilip Kumar L, Krishan Kumar Sharma, K A Varghese
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 561-565.
- Efficient Water Management in a Dairy Farm-A Case Study of Middle Gujarat
Shakti Ranjan Panigrahy, Arpita Mohapatra and Dilip Vahoniya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 303-310.
- Drinking Parameters and Associated Factors among Alcoholics Attending De-Addiction Center at a Tertiary Care Hospital, Jaipur
Mukesh Bairwa, Monika Rathore, Amita Kashyap, Maesh Channd Verma, Mohmmed Zahid, Dilip Kumar Narolia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 82-86.
- Job Expectation and Job Satisfaction of Field Veterinarian in Middle Gujarat
Shakti Ranjan Panigrahy, Dilip Vahoniya, Savan Padaliya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 296-301.
- Indigenous knowledge of plants in local healthcare management practices by tribal people of Malda district, India
Manas Ranjan Saha, Dilip De Sarker, Pallab Kar, Piyali Sen Gupta, Arnab Sen
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2014; 3(4): 179-185.
- Impact of height on sensory nerve conduction
Yogita Dilip Sulaxane, Rahul Prakash Bhavasar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 851-854.
- A randomized, open-label, comparative study of efficacy of low-dose continuous versus low-dose intermittent oral isotretinoin therapy in moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris
Santoshkumar A Shetti, Nagesh HN, Nagabushan Hanumantharaya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 941-946.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Solid Lipid Nanoparticle (SLN) Based Topical Gel of Etoricoxib
Roohi Kesharwani, Anupam Sachan, Swati Singh, Dilip Patel
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 124-131.
- Dengue: multicentre clinical profile of patients admitted in intensive care unit
Akash Rajender, Deepa C., Krishna K., R. S. Chaudhri, Gaurav R., Priyanka C.
. 2016; 4(3): 855-858.
- A randomized, open-label, comparative study of lysine cream 15% with standard therapy in the management of non-diabetic foot ulcer assessing by Bates-Jensen wound assessment tool
Vani J, Shashi Kumara, Prathima C
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 907-911.
- Hydrophilic Matrix Based Oral Controlled Release Tablets of Melt Sonocrystallized Simvastatin
Surendra Tripathy, Brijesh Kumar Singh, Dilip Kumar Patel, Narahari Narayan Palei
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 041-047.
- Restless leg syndrome as co-morbidity in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Akash Rajender, Gaurav R., Krishna Kanwal, R. S. Chaudhri, Deepa C., Priyanka Choudhary, Mona N.
. 2016; 3(2): 282-286.
- Chronic juvenile recurrent parotitis: a retrospective study in a tertiary care hospital in South India
Manoj Joshi, Dilip Phansalkar, Zile Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 389-393.
- Level of serum prolactin in patients of hypothyroidism in Western Uttar Pradesh
Jaskiran Kaur, Akash Gupta, Mushir Ahmad, Prasanna Chandra M
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(5): 377-379.
- Effects of Roof Ceiling and Sand Flooring on Microclimate of Shed and Physiological Indices of Crossbred Jersey Cows
Dharma Sahu, Dilip Kumar Mandal, Champak Bhakat, Anupam Chatterjee, Ajoy Mandal, Mohan Mondal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 272-280.
- Pattern of trauma in a rural hospital and factors affecting mortality in trauma patients
Darshana Tote, Sachin Tote, Dilip Gupta, Chandrashekhar Mahakalkar
. 2016; 4(2): 450-456.
- Role of saline infusion sonography in abnormal uterine bleeding
Megha Sharma, Shubham Joshi, Akash Sharma, Oby Nagar, Rakesh Khuteta, Meenu Bagarahatta
. 2013; 2(4): 533-538.
- Misconceptions and Myths Regarding Animal Bite and Rabies: A Community Based Study in Ahmedabad
Arjunkumar H Jakasania, Grishma T Dixit, Akash P Patel, Farzana M Mansuri, Khushbu D Makadia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 87-90.
- Studies on the mechanism of desiccation tolerance in the resurrection fern Adiantum raddianum
Tumkur Govindaraju Banupriya, Chandraiah Ramyashree, Devaraja Akash, Neeragunda Shivaraj Yathish, Ramasandra Govindarao Sharthchandra
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(1): 6-14.
- Effect of Non-Genetic Factors on Pre-partum Reproduction Traits in Gir Crossbreds
Mahendra Gorakh Mote, Yogesh Chandrakant Bangar, Sangita Uddhav Bhoite, Dilip Kundlik Deokar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 142-150.
- Comparison of urinary protein creatinine index in normal and heavy exercise performing individuals
Ijen Bhattacharya, Anoop Kumar, Akash Gupta, Tabassum Yasmin, Naved Ahmad, Mani Goel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 986-989.
- A study to assess the socio-epidemiological profile of sickle cell disease among affected tribal population
Dilip Dhaku Kadam, Aritra Kumar Bose, Prashant Laxmanrao Chandekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1029-1033.
- Perception of living kidney donors after taking a decision of kidney donation and their perception of the quality of life after kidney donation
Ankit Vaishnav, Uttam Kumar Paul, Dilip Kumar Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1063-1067.
- Comparative Curative Efficacy of Ivermectin and Ivermectin with Vitamin Supplementation Treatment against Naturally Infested Sarcoptes scabiei Mite in Rabbits- A Retrospective Study
Mritunjay Kumar, Amit Kumar Nath, Sarmistha Debbarma, Sabyasachi Bhattacharjee, Shongsir Warson Monsang, Dilip Bijwal, Saseendranath Mapranath Raghavan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 82-86.
- Work stress on resident doctors in a tertiary care hospital in Eastern India: A qualitative study from the outlook of residents
Naveen Kumar Gupta, Uttam Kumar Paul, Dilip Kumar Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 504-508.
- Association of major depression with blood pressure and vascular complications of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Akash Rajender, Deepa C., Krishna Kanwal, R. S. Chaudhri, Gaurav Rajender, Priyanka Choudhary
. 2016; 4(3): 926-930.
- Knowledge assessment of accredited social health activist and anganwadi workers about the Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram in rural area of District Kathua
Sonika Sangra, Neha Choudhary, Akash Narangyal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(4): 280-282.
- Comparison of cardiac output between practitioners and nonpractitioners of yoga before and after physical stress intervention
Madhu D R, Ambarish Vijayaraghava, Venkatesh Doreswamy, Omkar Subbaramajois Narasipur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 317-322.
- Changes in Bench Mark Parameters in Ruminal Fluid and Blood of Goats Affected with Acute Ruminal Acidosis
Panchasheel Tulsiram Bhujange, Vivek R Kasaralikar, Nanagauda A Patil, Dilip Kumar, Ravindra R Bhoyar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 64-68.
- Evaluation of Phytochemical and Growth Performance Activity of Asteracanth longifolia on Broiler Chicken
Dilip Xalxo, K. M. Koley, Choodamani Chandrakar, Sudhir Kumar Jaiswal, Monika Markandey, Upendra Wasist
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 111-117.
- Attenuation of hemodynamic response to laryngoscopy and tracheal intubation in adult patients with a single intravenous bolus dose of dexmedetomidine – A prospective, randomized, double-blind, controlled clinical study
Vani J, Purushotham K, Poolan Devi K, Shashikumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(4): 301-304.
- Perceived Constraints in Organization of Farmers’ Training- A Case of Krishi Vigyan Kendras in Maharashtra State
Narendra Vishwanath Khode, Brij Pal Singh, Dilip M Badukale
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 241-248.
- Amniotic band syndrome as a cause of ectopia cordis thoracalis and other craniofacial defects
Megha Kumra, Sushil G. Kachewar, Dilip L. Lakhkar
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(8): 513-517.
- Comparative Efficacy Of Two Different Synchronization Protocol In Postpartum Dairy Cows
Priyanka Dilip Hirole, Shyam Ganesh Deshmukh, Maheshkumar Vitthalrao Ingawale, Shailendra Vasantrao Kuralkar, Milind Gonduji Thorat, Anand Ratnaparkhi, Prasanna Vijay Godbole
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 283-290.
- PROCESS OPTIMIZATION FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF MODIFIED GOSHTABA WITH CHICKEN MEAT
Sai Dilip Gupta R1., Jagadeesh Babu, A2., Nagamallika E3., Moorthy P.R.S4. and Maheswara Reddy D5.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(3): 183-193.
- A qualitative study on the perceptions of patients with vesicovaginal fistula
Siddharth Saraf, Uttam Kumar Paul, Dilip Kumar Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 951-954.
- Bacterial colonization of epidural catheters used for short-term postoperative analgesia: a microbiological examination and risk factor analysis
Mayank Chansoria, Sanjay K Singh, Ashish Sethi, Neha Vyas, Dilip Chandar, Ruchir Khare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 221-227.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW